Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Reflection ~ 2nd Grading Period




          Many things happened during the Second Grading. There are situations which made the IV - Maxwell class stronger. We faced challenges in our lives as one and we successfully solved it. 
          As time passes by, the whole class is getting closer to each other unlike during the first grading period. The number of my friends also increased. They support me in times of challenges and hardships.
          I am not expecting to be included in the honor list. For all I know, I am so effortless during the first grading period. I am also feeling that my grades will get lower because I think almost all of the time, I cannot understand our lessons because sometimes I am so slow in analyzing such things. But on the other hand, I am proud of myself because I proved to myself and to others that I can do it, that I can also be on the honors.
          ICT 2nd Grading Period is such fun! Posting in our blogs, starting to make the basic steps in making a web page is really enjoying. I learned how to operate the HTML Tags and on how to use the Notepad. Even we missed many classes because of the holidays, typhoons and school events; we still tried to finish all our hands – on activities.
          Our teacher, Mrs. Vera Cruz is such a hardworking one. Sometimes, during our period and we are doing our activities, we can see her table full of documents! But still, she can manage to teach us our lessons. And because of all her efforts, she is the Most Outstanding Teacher in entire Vigan City.
          I need to improve more next grading. I should focus more to my studies for me to attain a higher grade and rank. 


No comments:

Post a Comment