Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 23, 2013

Modern Day Heroes





          I consider my parents as my modern day heroes because they do everything just for us to have a better living. They want us to pursue our studies for us to be successful in our future because they believe that education is really important.

          My mother is one of the Overseas Filipino Workers. She had no choice but to work far away from us. Even it hurts a lot; she left just for us to earn a living. I know that she is working really hard there. My father is the one who’s taking care of us now. He is the one doing the household chores. His role in our family right now is a hard one because he is acting two roles – a father and at the same time, a mother.

          I really admire both of them. Their love, care and support for us is really unconditional. Both of them inspire me to try harder for me to attain my goals in life. Because of them, I am here today. And I’m very thankful to them for not leaving me alone. They will always be my HEROES.

No comments:

Post a Comment