Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Dream, My Future





Yes, each one of us has a dream. Dreams that we really hope to come true.
In two months time, I will be already graduating from high school, yet I’m still not sure what do I really want to be in the future.
When my classmates and I are talking about College Life, it makes me think deep. Oh gosh, I’m still not sure of what course I really want to take. Before, I like to take up Chemical Engineering but then, I realized that I may not be comfortable with that. Then I wanted to become a Geologist. It’s because of the shows I’m watching. Those geologists were documented during their adventures. And that made me really interested! So when I took the UPCAT, I chose Geology as my second choice of course. I’m really into it. :D
Unfortunately, I failed the UPCAT. Okayyyyy, I expected that to happen. I have choices, but I choose UNP as the university where I will took up college.  But the problem is, I cannot choose what course I will take there. Accounting? That is what my family tells me. But I’m scared. I may fail. Math hates me.  But I think, when I’m already taking this course, I might enjoy it.

I just want to be successful in life and to be happy. That is what I want. That is my dream. :">

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment