Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Last Reflection.

Fourth quarter is nearly ending. ICT this quarter has been exciting because of Adobe Photoshop. Unfortunately, until now I’m not yet that good in editing unlike my classmates. I can’t create cool images using photoshop.
Only more than 1 month left and we’re already leaving our beloved Alma mater. This school is already our second home. This is where I met new set of friends – true and loyal friends of mine. This is where I experienced things that I was not expecting for me to experience. This is the place where I reflected and where I really had known myself.
Memories of mine will always remain in my mind. High school life is the best part of life. Puppy love, strong friendships, wars, cutting classes, sleepovers, untidy classroom and many more! Those are the things that made my four high school years more colorful and adventurous.

This school year will end but how I wish that the friendships formed will not be broken and that will even be stronger. I know that most of us seniors are sad that we’ll be apart with each other but we must accept the fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment