Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year, New Me


Good bye 2013! Hello 2014!
Another year ended. A year full of memories – happy and sad. Memories that made me stronger. There are experiences that I will never ever forget, especially the “first times”.
New year. Do I need to change myself? Or just stay who I am today?
This year, I will study more seriously. I really want to graduate with good grades. And I hope that I will attain that goal of mine. I need to take things seriously now.
I know that I’m not a PERFECT kind of student. I’m selfish with my notes, lazy in doing my homework, lazy in taking down notes during class discussions, and many more. But today, I’m training myself to be more attentive in classes. I’m starting to turn over a new leaf. :”>

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! *cheers*

The change starts in us. Let’s change for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment