Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Reflection -


           During the first grading period, I was really nervous and at the same time, excited of my ICT subject. I cannot explain why, because I myself do not know what the reason is. 

          There are these certain things that I learned in my ICT class. For example, I learned how to manage my Google account. I really had my account even before Mrs. Vera Cruz told us to have our own. The only problem is, I do not really had that idea on how to use it. But because of the help of our teacher, I already had known how to use it. And I even enjoyed using it! I discovered that through this social networking site, I can gain more friends. Also, I can express myself through it.


          Also, when the month of July came, we were all excited because of the competitions that the TLE and STEP Club will held. Guess what, I joined the Cook Fest! I discovered that I can cook even if I am under pressure. I know that we will not win because the judges are searching for a nutritious food which does not cost too much. But it is just okay for me because I know that our food is delicious and some teachers even asked the recipe of our food. ( Squash Chocolate Cake )


          Nutri - Jingle 4th year Eliminations. We're nervous and we feel that we will not qualify. Since 1st year, neither of the 2 Science sections won the Nutri-Jingle Finals. My classmates really want to win this said competition. We practiced, made our props and everything! 


         At the Eliminations round, we ranked 2nd. It is a great gift from God! And I learned that a great team work is really important in things or situations like this. 


          We had a hard time practicing our jingle for the Grand Finals. Some of the participants are not cooperating. Some also are that confident already. And because of that we cannot focus. When the Grand Finals came, we all prayed to the Lord. Yes, ALL of us. We asked for His guidance. And again, we ranked 2nd! We are really fortunate. 


          All these challenges, we faced them. And fortunately, we did not give up. We survived!






         


      


No comments:

Post a Comment