Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Change: It Starts With Me

         

         Everybody changes for a reason.
         CHANGE. One word but gives a big difference. Change affects our lives.
I want to change for a better me. I want to change my thoughts into better ones so that my actions will be better too. And so the world around me will change too. But still, there are things that I do not want to change. And I know that there are things in me that I had successfully changed.
You? Do you want to change your old self? Do you want to change for the better or worse?
Changing yourself is still in your hands. The decision is still up to you because that is your own body and life. No one should decide for yourself.
I know changing would be a lifetime process. And it is the only permanent thing here in our world! 
And always remember this quote from Gandhi, "Be the Change You Wish to See in the World".
Change Starts With ME :))



No comments:

Post a Comment